Monday, September 20, 2010

Attempt Numero Tres

I have no friends who enjoy writing as I do, or even remotely close enough to have a conversation with me without their eyes rolling into the backs of their heads. So I am taking to the internet in search of writers to bug and an outlet for my writing mind. Hopefully this will be that outlet.

This will be my third attempt at keeping a blog. I don't think I'm very good at blogging. Mainly because I find that I can be kind of boring. I'm not very adventurous in life as the characters I create. Which is why I have decided to leave the personal to a minimum and keep it straight to writing.

The past year and a half has been horrific to say the least. By far the worst year of my life. But just as any writer, I pushed through it with my pen and paper (well, more like fingers and word documents). Now I am focusing on one of my 'ideas' instead of the four I was trying to juggle.

My personal goal for my current WIP, is to get the first draft done before Christmas. {Update: I dropped this idea as it was basically just a gigantic cliche of fantasy that has been done a millions of times. Not a complete loss though. I figured out that fantasy is not my forte.}

This blog will be my outlet for ramblings associated with my journey to publication.

Thanks for tuning in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment